Friday, November 21, 2008

Pearl back to school...But Teacher Linda also leaving...sian

Pearl had been having fever since last Saturday and she's finally well as of today, except for some running nose. Finally can send her to school and me, go back to work. GOSH! I have quite enough of her constant whinning. Sigh, nowadays, she doesn't like to go Boon Lay Ah Ma house anymore. My MIL told me that before I went to fetch her, she's 一条虫, after I reach, she's 一条龙。 Brrrrr...I am left with just half a day annual leave. Sigh, have exhausted all my leaves, mostly for my little ones. Can't imagine when both goes to childcare centre next year. But great thanks to the govt - 6 days of childcare leave next yr, phew.

Just found out from Pearl's teacher's blog that other than Teacher Lin Lin, Teacher Linda is also leaving. My goodness, why all the good teachers huh? Sianzzz, thought my children are fortunate to have such good teachers but 好景不长在. But sincerely wishing Teacher Lin Lin and Teacher Linda best of luck in everything they do. Esp. to Teacher Lin Lin, hope 你快点找到你的那一片天空, then you can run yr centre yourself with your great mangement skills. You are the best childcare teachers I've met so far, with great passion and creative and talent.

No comments: