Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Gems Princesses Birthday 2010 - Preparatory

Yes, it's March and it's our Princessess Birthday. I've initially planned for a McDonald Birthday for both Gems (their birthdays were just 7 days apart) but review were not very fantastic. Heard that the couple of games were boring and the party is just a short one. My adult guests also have to end up eating McDonalds. My dear SIL had kindly offered to book the multi-purpose hall of their EC for their party. Wah seh, only 10 bucks for the booking of the venue and we can use it from 11am to 3pm!!! Plus, the kids can swim if they want, I can organise my own games and cater decent food for the adults. LINDA: Thanks for that!!

So yes, it's gonna be a Gems Princesses Party on 14 Mar 2010 at Woodsvale Multi-purpose hall with games, prizes, food, and swimming. Lot's of planning to do....but I've got 2 good friends to help me, LINDA and CAREEN: Tks Ladies, muack!!!

Have a peek at the Princess invitation cards, all nicely wrapped in the Princess envelope and sealed with a Princess sticker.



Just a few days after my invitation is out, the Gems received 3 birthday presents from Aunties Jean, Karen and Claris! Super efficient!


Bought these very sweet Fairy Gowns for the Gems, Amber refuse to take a pic in her purple fairy gown...arrrghhhh
Have also bought some fairy costumes and accessories for some of Gems' good friends. The party is gonna to be fun!!! But this fun party is causing Mummy's pocket to be a lot lighter!!!
Have decided to self-made the Princess Hats and Princess Goodie Bags for all the little guests coming to the party. The girls also helped me out, oh aren't they such dearies!! (but I need to re-do some of the hats after I got home as they've made quite a mess of it....kekekeke)

the little party helpers at work....
Mummy Linda at work...
Gems at work...helping to decorate the games prizes

Names tags for the little guests









Very princess-y party hats, made by GemMummy









Princess-y party favours, made by GemMummy

advance birthday present from TPY Ah Gong


















Finally, a picture of our Purple Princess



No comments: