Sunday, September 27, 2009

Finally..pictures of our new home

Welcome to our new house. I am a typicall Ah Hua, so am extremely happy that I managed to persuade papa to have a "floral" theme this round. He had his zen the other time, hence, it's my turn now..kekeke

living room...








Our dining area...








Princess Room for our gems...



daytime...like this...

night time....like this










and not forgetting Hello Kitty stuff....need I say more??!!!



Our study room cum playroom (only for the ladies in the house...)



My kitchen...



This piece of wall had became our GEMs' Art Gallery. Coz that about the only place at home I allow them to paste their stuff....











And yes, our black toilet bowl...papa insisted on getting this (my mum nagged for a while on this....she said "Huh, toilet bowl so black, how do you know whether it's dirty or not??!!".....woahahahaha "Mummy, don't worry, Ah San wash the toilet bowl EVERYDAY before she goes to sleep...





Pictures of my bedroom....still under construction...(i mean the picture..not my room).

No comments: