Saturday, September 12, 2009

Gatherings with My Poly Friends

We had a gathering at my new house on 12 September 2009. Attendees are Jess, Linda, Careen, Winnie and myself. Of coz, not forgetting our off-springs. Hui and Jessmei couldn't make it due to work and family commitment. Hope they can join us for the other round of gathering.

12 years, it's been 12 years. All of us have changed in size. Some skinny one (that's me!) became Ah Bui, some Ah Bui became skinny sticks. Some Ah Bui became even more Ah Bui....hahaha, u know who is who hor...

I really need to go 反省反省 liao. I've "upgraded" from XS to L!! My dear husband, please do not call and ask me whether want chicken wings, satay or Mac at night anymore. You are the 最亏祸手 to my current plight. Sigh, every time when I look at my swimming float hanging around me, depress sia. But everytime I see nice food in front of me, I ta boleh tahan leh. Cannot liao, must really curb myself. 不可以在堕落了!!!!!!!!

Even taking a decent photo is so difficult lor. Me and Careen were trying to find the best angle to hide our fats. Hiding behind the sofa, trying to squeeze ourselves behind the girls...etc...etc...but still 于事无补。Damn hilarious.

We found out that one taken with all standing up is probably the best of the worst shots






One of these, I must go dig out our poly-days photos and make a comparison. 应该会是满有看头的!! 我们一起期待把!!!

1 comment:

EJ said...

hmm..indeed this pic is more decent looking than any of those taken seating down or hiding behind some stuff..pls load them into FB tmr..