Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mei Mei's 7th day in the childcare centre

As usual, cry the minute I change her into the uniform and she cling onto me like a koala. Cried pretty hard today, guess it's due to the long weekend. Children usually feel moody on the first day of the week as they had been at home for the past weekends. Ms Ng carried her inside, out of my view, so that she can calm down. I waited outside for a while. After just a while, she stop crying.

Ah Ma went to peek at her at 8.30am. She was sitting with jie jie and the other children waiting for her breakfast to be served. Jie jie was handing over her the water bottle and telling her to drink some water. Jie jie is really doing a splendid job taking care of her little sister. All thanks to her that I rest assure mei mei is well taken care of.

Went back home at 5.30pm.

Mei Mei refused to sleep with me tonight, don't even want me to carry 伤心死了!She stick to my mum like super glue. Haven't seen Ah Ma for the whole day, miss her so much. In the end, she fell asleep in my mum's room and then I carried her back to my room. zzzzzzzzz

No comments: