Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mei Mei's 8th day in childcare centre

It's another day of crying, again.

Papa wants to send both girls to school but mei mei refused to be carried by him. 妈妈得出马才行。 As usual, 一看到Ms Ng就像看到鬼。 Poor Ms Ng. I must really thank Ms Ng and apologise for all the trouble my little gem had given her these few days. On some occasion, mei mei cried too hard that she vomited and poor Ms Ng gotta clean her up. Not easy to be a childcare teacher after all.....

We send them in already, stayed outside for a while, then went back to peek at them. Saw Pearlyn holding mei mei's hand going to the bathroom to wash their hands. Then, they seated down at the breakfast area. We can see jie jie 比手划脚 explaining to mei mei that all children must go to school, all adults must go to work, mummy will come and fetch them after work...bla bla bla. Such a sweet jie jie. 真的要颁给她 “最佳好姐姐奖”!!

Tonight still don't want to sleep with me. As per last night, stick with my mum the whole night. End up fell asleep in between my mum's legs. After she's sound asleep, my mum gotta carefully carry over to my room. Saw my mum's eyes and nose turned red. Next year, she won't be able to take care of her anymore. She said very 不舍得mei mei, as they have been spending so much time together, eating, napping, watching TV and playing together.

No comments: